The most important part of my business is you, the client. Without clients, I have no business. Therefore, I endeavour to meet all reasonable requirements to give you my best service and attention.
CAKE STANDS: as part of my service to clients who order multi-tiered cakes from me, I now offer beautiful cake stands which can be loaned from me free of charge with only an upfront, refundable loss/damages deposit payable. Conditions apply.
For weddings or any other special event I have three, four or five tier stands that can be loaned from me free of charge. However, a refundable loss/damages deposit will be charged upfront depending on the size of the stand. Conditions apply.
TO SEE THE CAKE AND CUPCAKE STANDS, PLEASE VISIT THE CAKE AND CUPCAKE STANDS PAGE.
DELIVERY AND SET-UP OF CAKES AND/OR CUPCAKES:
- Delivery to you or your venue within the general, central areas of East London CBD for example Quigney, Southernwood, Selborne, Stirling, Berea, Nahoon, Vincent, Cambridge, Dorchester Heights and also Beacon Bay can be done if required at a small charge, please enquire.
- I undertake delivery and set-up of wedding and other large, multi-tiered cakes as follows: For venues within the CENTRAL areas of East London and Beacon Bay R200-00 to be added to the price of the cake.
- For venues up to 40kms outside of East London, delivery to be added to the price of the cake, depending on the distance, please enquire.
- Please note: I do not undertake deliveries further than 40kms outside of East London.
- Clients are welcome to collect cakes/cupcakes from me.